Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

7* in GW

Go down 
+4
PangCY
kungfoolai
Hajkster
Slacktastical
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Slacktastical

7* in GW Empty
PostSubject: 7* in GW   7* in GW I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:24 pm

I apologize if this a repost from somewhere but I was looking for some advice. I want to purchase a 7* near the cheaper end of the spectrum but I dont know anything about how they fair in GW. I've heard Edea is a solid choice but that's really about it. Are there others that are especially good in GW that you have noticed? Don't care if its offense or defensive in nature, just a great value card since I can only buy one haha. Thanks for any input.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

7* in GW Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7* in GW   7* in GW I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Slacktastical wrote:
I apologize if this a repost from somewhere but I was looking for some advice. I want to purchase a 7* near the cheaper end of the spectrum but I dont know anything about how they fair in GW. I've heard Edea is a solid choice but that's really about it. Are there others that are especially good in GW that you have noticed? Don't care if its offense or defensive in nature, just a great value card since I can only buy one haha. Thanks for any input.

only one i can think of right off the bat who is relative cheap is ingrid who goes for 5-600 or so. Tons of hp, good tank.
Back to top Go down
kungfoolai
☆☆
kungfoolai

7* in GW Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7* in GW   7* in GW I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:30 am

Edea is one of the best 7* price to performance ratio. Great Tank, Great Art, Hits very hard and B goes B SPD as lead too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.keithlaiarts3d.com/
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

7* in GW Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7* in GW   7* in GW I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:19 am

kungfoolai wrote:
Edea is one of the best 7* price to performance ratio. Great Tank, Great Art, Hits very hard and B goes B SPD as lead too.

leader skill wont applied in GW
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

7* in GW Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7* in GW   7* in GW I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:10 am

7* Choices for GB:

* Edea (as has been noted) is the top choice for cost vs benefit. A single Edea is enough to give an optimal 6* team an edge over similar optimal 6* teams.

* Alias - personal favorite, but he is worth it. Amazing damage (211k) and can be protected by your optimal front line of tanks and whatnot. He's note as fragile as a Glass Cannon, but he's not a tank either. Very good cost vs benefits choice.

* Ethelred7 - she's been rising in price as of late because she's arguably less bad thanks to other bad 7*'s. If you can protect her, she hits like a bus, but she's slow.

* Lierna - Glass cannon, needs protection, not a tank. Hits fairly hard but you have to make sure she's not 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in the list - she can't take much damage.

* Christina - decent damage. Again, not a tank, but when she hits, she does leave a large dent in 6* teams. Less effective against sub-optimal 7* teams.

* Cella - cheap. Last resort. Deals damage just above what the best 6*'s can offer. Not a tank.
Back to top Go down
Slacktastical

7* in GW Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7* in GW   7* in GW I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:56 pm

perfect, thanks for the input!
Back to top Go down
Kinyat

7* in GW Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7* in GW   7* in GW I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:14 pm

How is Marybell 7* performance in GW?
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

7* in GW Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7* in GW   7* in GW I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:23 pm

Based on when I battled Marybell, she's okay. She does a considerable amount of damage, but she fell rather easily to my sub-par 6* team.
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

7* in GW Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7* in GW   7* in GW I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:00 pm

MB is good but her 110 range really hurts her due to her low HP. You have to build around MB7, but she can be very good on the right team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7* in GW Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7* in GW   7* in GW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7* in GW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: