Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur

Go down 
+9
luanadorea
cruorimancer
WanderingNinja
TypeAlpha
cyndre
rotarywhiz
KuroStar
ForLulzz
AzakaZero
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

[iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:08 pm

rotarywhiz wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
MLB Kongjwi, MLB Simcheong, MLB Patjwi, I can rest in peace this ranking event. Let LustJaw defeat them all.

I seriously need to friend him, the people i have as friends that spent money at the beginning don't seem to be playing much anymore. I'm just waiting on an event that really interests me to use my 46 AP pots, 52 BC pots and 55 gacha tix.

LustJaw retired... :/ he didn't really stay for long.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:32 pm

LOL

XD

WARNING: THIS SPOILER CONTAINS A VERY LARGE IMAGE

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:06 am

I don't know how I managed it because that screenshot is exactly what I expected would happen to me. Got all the three fragment units (yay for 10 more levels on Gareth!) but I burned pots like crazy to do it. Turns out my PVP kung-fu in MA is pretty crap...

Edit: By the way I also dropped Gyvs and Spacewanderer from my roster since you guys have been gone for a month+.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:40 pm

AzakaZero wrote:
I don't know how I managed it because that screenshot is exactly what I expected would happen to me. Got all the three fragment units (yay for 10 more levels on Gareth!) but I burned pots like crazy to do it. Turns out my PVP kung-fu in MA is pretty crap...

Edit: By the way I also dropped Gyvs and Spacewanderer from my roster since you guys have been gone for a month+.

Lol, I collected all the fragment SRs and Arthurs already. (but may not make it in time for Bisclavret...)
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:32 am

KuroStar wrote:
AzakaZero wrote:

Lol, I collected all the fragment SRs and Arthurs already. (but may not make it in time for Bisclavret...)

Biscla has cost 5, pretty nice. I have 3 of her so far I think, how many are needed to max out?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:15 am

AzakaZero wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
AzakaZero wrote:

Biscla has cost 5, pretty nice. I have 3 of her so far I think, how many are needed to max out?

5 of them so you just need 50k badges
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:48 pm

KuroStar wrote:
AzakaZero wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
AzakaZero wrote:

How do you manage that without using pots?

Also, kinda underwhelmed by the artwork in this current event, it's not really motivating me.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:39 am

AzakaZero wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
AzakaZero wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
AzakaZero wrote:

How do you manage that without using pots?

Also, kinda underwhelmed by the artwork in this current event, it's not really motivating me.

Really by just checking back every 3-4 hours ( doing big damage to high hp bosses and stuff like that), this game needs slightly lesser dedication than Fantasica , and when i mean slightly lesser, its still a lot
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 12:27 pm

here is my new team UPDATED
Team:
It consists of:
lvl99/100 Student - Gareth
lvl90/90 Kelpie
lvl90/90 First - Gawain
lvl90/90 Student - Nicole
lvl90/90 Gruagach
lvl75/90 Resonance - Sisilala Pure Heart
lvl80/80 Celestial - Andromeda
lvl90/90 Second - Peridod
lvl90/90 Leprechaun
lvl90/90 Trainer - Latisha
lvl90/90 Hybrid - Nimue
lvl50/50 Second - Bisclavret

Last edited by rotarywhiz on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:43 am

rotarywhiz wrote:
here is my new team
Team:
It consists of:
lvl99/100 Student - Gareth
lvl90/90 Kelpie
lvl48/70 First - Gawain
lvl90/90 Student - Nicole
lvl90/90 Gruagach
lvl73/90 Resonance - Sisilala Pure Heart
lvl80/80 Celestial - Andromeda
lvl68/90 Second - Peridod
lvl77/81 Leprechaun
lvl90/90 Trainer - Latisha
lvl90/90 Hybrid - Nimue
lvl50/50 Second - Bisclavret

I will post my team later if I'm free
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:56 am

EVENT CARDS FOR THE NEW EVENT ARE TOO GOOD. 6* FROM EVOLUTION?! HELL YEA!
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:37 pm

The game decided to give me tons of "Little Grey" even though that's the card I wanted least...

Here's my RNG distribution:

1x Melt
2x Nadezhda
10x Lady Kai

8x Xiol
10x Pulver
6x Tarquin

Oh well, it's a 6* so can't complain ^^

I like this event also because it gives more meaning to the regular bosses. Normally, regular bosses are only useful for spawning awakened bosses, but now they drop evolve mats, which is awesome.

My card list is filling up with 5*s, not sure what to keep, what to level next, etc. If you see something in my list below that should take priority then I'd be grateful if you let me know, thanks!

My 6* and 5* cards:
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:47 pm

AzakaZero wrote:
The game decided to give me tons of "Little Grey" even though that's the card I wanted least...

Here's my RNG distribution:

1x Melt
2x Nadezhda
10x Lady Kai

8x Xiol
10x Pulver
6x Tarquin

Oh well, it's a 6* so can't complain ^^

I like this event also because it gives more meaning to the regular bosses. Normally, regular bosses are only useful for spawning awakened bosses, but now they drop evolve mats, which is awesome.

My card list is filling up with 5*s, not sure what to keep, what to level next, etc. If you see something in my list below that should take priority then I'd be grateful if you let me know, thanks!

My 6* and 5* cards:

I actually kept almost all of the cards there (AND THEY'RE ALMOST ALL MLB O_O)... I usually keep all rank rewards and gacha SR and SR+ in storage.

Keep Gareth and do fragment battles, they're still there atm, same thing for Latisha and Nicole but I'm not sure whether there's enough fragments around
Just keep all the SR+

Sell Silky, she's really pathetic and a trap with very low proc. I only seen her ACTIVATE ONCE.

Just keep one Ellen and sell the rest, Ellen isn't really as useful as she looks as she has low proc too.

Keep one Simcheong and sell the other one, same thing for the Arthur cards unless you need them for healing since their healing is just too awesome for anyone not to ignore.

Keep one Culmin and sell the other one

MLB Pure Dinadan and Pure Klackie, they are now the most powerful SR with 150 % increase in damage.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:29 pm

just need 1 more Nadezhda and 1 more Melt to have 8 of each 4*'s needed to make the MLB 6*. I have also got enough Pure Dinadan to MLB her twice.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Thanks for the feedback Kuro! Smile
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:58 am

This was hands down one of my favorite events so far, At first I didn't care about the wedding theme but the cards you could get were good. I was able to get all three 6* cards and all the mats to evolve them to MLB and also got a shiny version of Pure Klackie which I will also be able to MLB.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:31 am

I dunno, the words "arousal" and "toddler" should not be placed this close together, it's just wrong. I'm giving this event a miss.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:33 am

AzakaZero wrote:
I dunno, the words "arousal" and "toddler" should not be placed this close together, it's just wrong. I'm giving this event a miss.

Yeah I'm with you, I'm not feeling this event at all. Going to be very casual and wait for the next event.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 4:09 am

3 Ranking events in a row but , what in the world, Tulip O_O

Posting my full team here once I have the time.

[iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 Screen61

All Cards are MLB

Holo Pied Piper
Gareth
Holo Bisclavret

Holo Klackie
Arthur Techno Smith
Constantine (Will replace with Toddler Tinia)

Holo Snow White
Latisha
Sling

Arthur Sorcery King
Little Grey
Arthur Blade Protector
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 4:28 am

I have put waaay too many points in AP lol. I'm at, like, 145 AP and 172 BC. If I had known the 3 points per level would become 2 then I'd probably have done it differently.

'Course, I rarely waste AP but I'm useless in PvP. Oh, well.

I also just realized that if you loot a boss when you're full then those cards are gone forever. Bye bye whatever that awakened rose dropped...

Pulled 40 tix trying to get an EU this event but nope. Best pull was a Lapis.

Maxed out a couple of common 5*s (nimue and one other) so now I can sell any of those I get, made a world of difference since I'm usually horribly broke.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:15 am

AzakaZero wrote:
I have put waaay too many points in AP lol. I'm at, like, 145 AP and 172 BC. If I had known the 3 points per level would become 2 then I'd probably have done it differently.

'Course, I rarely waste AP but I'm useless in PvP. Oh, well.

I also just realized that if you loot a boss when you're full then those cards are gone forever. Bye bye whatever that awakened rose dropped...

No, that wouldn't happen, I have never ever gotten that kind of situation.

You probably obtained them but didn't realise it.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:56 am

Well I'm disappointed with how the last event ended, I was under 200 for ranking for the second maiden don't remember her name right now and in the last four hours lost about 80 ranks and ended up our of the top 300. The PvP battles even ended early so I didn't get a chance to burn to get back into ranking, very disappointing.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:14 am

Swimsuit event, should be pretty popular lol.

By the way, limit-break cherry, what does it do? Does it limit break a unit or does it just add XP?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:35 am

AzakaZero wrote:
Swimsuit event, should be pretty popular lol.

By the way, limit-break cherry, what does it do? Does it limit break a unit or does it just add XP?

It limit breaks a unit by 10 levels, use it on the Million Rares... and wait for the right one... Razz
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:01 am

Not doing too well in this event. About 10-12 each of awakened Constantine and Lancelot, one drop each. Four Mordreds now and zero drops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next