Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Petition to release Bristol to active players

Go down 
+43
The Prince of Ra
xienwolf
ForLulzz
notkamalax
xfalconhunterx
aikendoe
memphiskite
Ceres
Azublue
eewol
LoraFrosty
Dystopia
lucentSwallowtail
Zakrazu
sealbutts
Marduk
TheRain7
LuziMiazawa
ivanche00
cruorimancer
rivkari
Tamachan84
Wolframite
Kanata67
Arballest
KuroStar
Ilyere
Roanmarvel
MasterNoob
ShiKabuki
M60A1
Ryosuke
Amasuro
DarkKing11
DexieHearts
Mhazard
EverCheYoung
Hajkster
Vaati
KuroNeko
po1102
Spacebug
Zembas
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ivanche00

Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:03 pm

I think I can prove getting Luxia by starting on March wrong. I started exactly 7 days ago and my inbox are still full with 1*s
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:47 pm

ivanche00 wrote:
I think I can prove getting Luxia by starting on March wrong. I started exactly 7 days ago and my inbox are still full with 1*s

Ok, that narrows my hypothesis.

Now I need someone to create one account and see if they got Luxia.
The two players that has Luxia, started after March 10, 2014. Maybe
Then that player will get Luxia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:31 pm

Vaati wrote:
...and a guild member warned us in KIK that Mobage has removed Bristol from the Welcome Back campaign.

I dunno if they did so or not, but i'll still stay inactive for the said 10 days. If not for Bristol, then as an objection for removing her.

Edit: if players wanna ask him directly, here's sam's ID: 36410862

They may, but they will never tell us when, and I rather find out whether Bristol is still obtainable rather than be active and not get any 6* from the events. Besides, sam may be trying to rank the next event. Who knows, he may be spreading some false rumour.

I'm just suspicious of only one person only knowing this info and no one else.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:54 pm

Vaati wrote:
...and a guild member warned us in KIK that Mobage has removed Bristol from the Welcome Back campaign.

I dunno if they did so or not, but i'll still stay inactive for the said 10 days. If not for Bristol, then as an objection for removing her.

Edit: if players wanna ask him directly, here's sam's ID: 36410862

Not true. A ally just got Bristol on a alt two hours ago.
Back to top Go down
Tamachan84

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Gonna start being off for Bristol now since I only do training events for exp and not ranking. I just hope the next event isn't something really good lol
Just need to remember not to log on!
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:57 pm

M60A1 wrote:
ivanche00 wrote:

Ok, that narrows my hypothesis.

Now I need someone to create one account and see if they got Luxia.
The two players that has Luxia, started after March 10, 2014. Maybe
Then that player will get Luxia.

I started an alt account also on the 11th of March, but there's not a trace of Luxia in my inbox  pale However, I created the account first on my mobile, and later that day I used my computer to register the account. Not sure what the requirements are exactly.
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:04 pm

... I suppose I should try to borrow mom's tablet again to see if my dead alt there got bristol...
Back to top Go down
ivanche00

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the poster stated that the event will end after the bristols are given out?
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:53 pm

hmm...
Ok guys, I shall use my thousands of alts to test all the theories. (—_—+)

kukuku.
Back to top Go down
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:44 pm

Ok, I have heard all kinds of things by now. In all truthfulness, I don't think that innactivity should be rewarded, much less with a good 6* like Bristol.

Fanta should get its priorities straight. Rewarding faithful players. So, I suggest a mass sit out. Even if we don't get Bristol, should give fanta something to think about.
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:17 am

The point of Bristol was not to award inactivity anyway, it was meant to lure back old players who had stopped playing to return. Tho if 1 week of inactivity is all it takes then it does prone for misuse..
and i just realized that i got an email from Moba about Bristol...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/skrv49u3h91xcsq/fanta.JPG

from what i understand, she should be obtainable until the 7th or 8th of April since the 3.5 mil Celebration is finished at that time.
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:45 am

Hmmm... worth a try to get Bristol by sitting this out lol.

Just see this as a 10 day event and to rank for the 6*, you only need to not log in during the whole event. Lol @ SS
Back to top Go down
sealbutts

sealbutts

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:16 am

BRISTOLllll I got her on my alt but I dunno.

I just wish she was a regular rank reward...why do they make it so painful...
Back to top Go down
Zakrazu

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:22 am

Hi all,

If i wait 10 more days for 20 daily bonus Giselle i have 13 days left for Brostol or not? So whats the problem?

PS First Post  lol!
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:38 am

Marduk wrote:
Ok, I have heard all kinds of things by now. In all truthfulness, I don't think that innactivity should be rewarded, much less with a good 6* like Bristol.

Fanta should get its priorities straight. Rewarding faithful players. So, I suggest a mass sit out. Even if we don't get Bristol, should give fanta something to think about.
I'm almost certain a mass sit out is already occuring. Bristol is one heck of a 6*, after all.
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:49 am

Got words from an ally that to get Bristol you have to be inactive before the Guild war event.. can anyone confirm this?
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:05 am

So we should get an email about Bristol when/if we have been inactive long enough?
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:38 am

cruorimancer wrote:
Got words from an ally that to get Bristol you have to be inactive before the Guild war event.. can anyone confirm this?

Bump cuz I have the same question ^^
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:01 am

So, if alts are getting e-mails at this time, it means that anyone who hit the 10-day mark will recieve said email, confirming that Bristol has been reached.

Counting from March 18 (day which Giselle will be won) to April 7(last day of the event), we have 19 days to make the sitout. More than enough time to confirm any suspicions.

My bet will be either 3 scenarios:

- Moba won't do anything, players do the sitout, and get Bristol's e-mail at the tenth day (or not)

- Moba notices the massive offline surge and panics, apologizing for their deed and placing Bristol as a continuation of the campaign, requiring 5-10 daily loggins, or outright giving the unit to all who are sitting out as an apology.

- Moba detects that players are using "clever use of mechanics" to award a card that they were not entitled to, and ban any players who started being staying offline from March 18th.

The third scenario is a long, suicidal shot, but i'm compelled to add it on the range of situations this can develop into.
Back to top Go down
Dystopia

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:51 am

Vaati wrote:

- Moba detects that players are using "clever use of mechanics" to award a card that they were not entitled to, and ban any players who started being staying offline from March 18th.

I seriously doubt that, they can't guess the reason why you're being inactive, it could be anything, plus they will lose a lot of players by doing that.

Anyway seems too easy going offline for a week or so and getting a free card, I think it's going to work only for people who didn't log in for a long time or at least prior to this event being added. Though it would be kinda lame that people that got Bristol can go on logging in for 20 days and get Giselle as well.

About Luxia... Before downloading the game on my tablet, some months ago, I downloaded it for my cellphone but I was never been able to play it on there because the game was crashing on the loading screen. Somewhat I managed to make it work and made a new account but didn't got Luxia as well :/
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:16 am

lucentSwallowtail wrote:
cruorimancer wrote:

Bump cuz I have the same question ^^

I can confirm this now, Bristol cannot be obtained anymore even if you start your 'sitouts'.

Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 Proof_10

Last edited by KuroStar on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:33 am

Does anyone have a copy or link of this infamous e-mail about bristol's requirements? The one that supposedly states that you had to be logged off from march 7th to get ger?

Edit: oh, kuro already had answered.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:54 am

Marduk wrote:
Does anyone have a copy or link of this infamous e-mail about bristol's requirements? The one that supposedly states that you had to be logged off from march 7th to get ger?

Edit: oh, kuro already had answered.

Yes, apparently Bristol is only given to players that are inactive 3 days before March 7th.
Back to top Go down
LoraFrosty

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:13 am

Petition signed.

Posted link in my comment: 18939344. affraid
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:42 am

aw shucks... so sitting out is not going to result in anything? che.. then i better start training then -_-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition to release Bristol to active players   Petition to release Bristol to active players - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petition to release Bristol to active players
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next