Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

For Girls only

Go down 
+27
Roddyrick
KuroStar
DivaDestiny
Tattycoram
Spacebug
po1102
DistortedIllusion
jefferyj98
ladyramza
gambolice
kenthezebra
TormaDFK
rotarywhiz
sealbutts
memphiskite
Tamachan84
rivkari
StelraEtnae
cruorimancer
Wolframite
Hunkamajunka
lucentSwallowtail
Mhazard
GreenOpalus
Vaati
DarkKing11
Ceres
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Roddyrick

Roddyrick

For Girls only  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:33 pm

These guys are definitely favourites of mine. Armin is another good one (posted earlier). I love these guys....wish there was a few more guys dressed in similar states to much of the more powerful female units. Oh well..
Macht, Dreyse, Logilo:
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 7:27 am

pig

XBAL

lol jk
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:11 pm

Hikoboshi <3

Picture:

I know some people think he looks like a girl, but I find his bishounen look very lovely. His and Orihime's tale is also quite romantic. ^^ How wonderful it would be to draw both of them from the dream packs (lol, definitely not happening in my little corner of the world)
Back to top Go down
StelraEtnae

StelraEtnae

PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:45 am

How about some mons, everyone? Wink
Kyle
Spoiler:
Hector
Spoiler:

I mean just look at those sprites *_*
For Girls only  - Page 3 Kyle_mFor Girls only  - Page 3 Hector_%28Thief%29_mFor Girls only  - Page 3 Spade_mFor Girls only  - Page 3 Record_mFor Girls only  - Page 3 Oskar_%28Fairy_Tale%29_m
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:03 pm

StelraEtnae wrote:
How about some mons, everyone? Wink
Kyle
Spoiler:
Hector
Spoiler:

I mean just look at those sprites *_*
For Girls only  - Page 3 Kyle_mFor Girls only  - Page 3 Hector_%28Thief%29_mFor Girls only  - Page 3 Spade_mFor Girls only  - Page 3 Record_mFor Girls only  - Page 3 Oskar_%28Fairy_Tale%29_m

Haha true.  In this latest Raising Event (water girls), it actually looks like Oskar, Hector, Spade, and Sangre are paired up with Cane, Mao, Lepre, and Miss Khuri respectively in the team "Breakfast Club."  When I first saw it, I couldn't help but think that it's like a potential school manga setup.  
Spoiler:
Also, now I want The Happy Prince (OskarU)...
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Pluto can also be considered as a hottie, He has a mysterious Aura, and his Weapon and Outfits fits to it.
For Girls only  - Page 3 350px-Pluto_card

Dirge.
For Girls only  - Page 3 350px-Dirge_card

A more warrior Type Units but also not a bad looking fellow, at least finally a Guy who looks manly, and like a Warrior not just like a Monster, or like a Guy who has gone berserk.
Back to top Go down
jerrylikesgreen

PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Why has Manfred not been mentioned?
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
Bolidas - great hair, and what you can see of his face looks nice.

Also, let's not forget Manfred. He fights for good, specifically, according to his card NOT for the rich and powerful -- SWOON!  (It sometimes isn't ALL about looks, and anyway he's quite handsome!)

Better read more carefully next time.

Here is a pic from Manfred to make it more complete.

For Girls only  - Page 3 350px-Manfred_card
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:39 am

Popping in to say that I like the male units in the current event. And now that we have the stats on Shi he actually could be useful with is low deployment cost!  I'm personally not going for them due to my schedule this week, but it is good to see some nice male units for a change!

ANY OF MY ALLIES WHO GET SHI, FEEL FREE TO LEAD HIM FOR THE SWOON FACTOR:
Back to top Go down
RyoHakuron

RyoHakuron

PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 1:00 pm

I have to say that out of my current male units, Mikinosuke and Roy are looking pretty good. Would love to get some new male units cause there's a bit too much boob overload at the moment. Maybe that male angel in the current event.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Markos

For Girls only  - Page 3 350px-Markos_card

and Dresden
For Girls only  - Page 3 350px-Dresden_card
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Yep. They indeed increased the number of significant males lately. Glad they're popping up more often.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:56 pm

Well found knew ones enjoy Very Happy

I total love angel Units like this, who stands for justice, Purity.

For Girls only  - Page 3 350px-Calas_card

And Washi, I mean seriously he owns a bird as a mount, and is a fighter , and has some fight spirit, reason enough for me to find him gorgeous.

For Girls only  - Page 3 350px-Washi_card
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 10:26 am

Cards i like(i like the art on the cards, thats why i started playing XD)
For Girls only  - Page 3 Dolk_card
For Girls only  - Page 3 Buking_card
For Girls only  - Page 3 Hugues_card
For Girls only  - Page 3 Liberto_card
For Girls only  - Page 3 Gluck_card
For Girls only  - Page 3 Dunamis_7_card
For Girls only  - Page 3 Andres_card

Sadly, there are very few male cards, and most are covered by full body armor.

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Girls only    For Girls only  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Girls only
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3