Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Guild card packs!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezodan

Guild card packs! Empty
PostSubject: Guild card packs!   Guild card packs! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:56 am

Does anyone have experience with these card packs?

How are the chances for a 6 or 7* unit?

Should I fusion 4 5* units for 3000fanta points or buy 1 guild pack?

Thanks for any tips in advance.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

Guild card packs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild card packs!   Guild card packs! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:53 am

Basically...:
Back to top Go down
Ezodan

Guild card packs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild card packs!   Guild card packs! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:07 am

haha thanks, I'll be waiting for a good deal then^^
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

Guild card packs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild card packs!   Guild card packs! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:13 am

Hehe, well, the advice most veterans give is you should never buy packs for the units. You buy packs for the event items that come with them (tonics in this case). If you get a good unit then that's just gravy.

Granted, with trade disabled for this event, if you REALLY want an event unit for this GW then you have a 100% chance to get one (4* or up) from the guild packs. The fusion packs can (and most likely will) contain anything so your chances are way worse.

If you just want to pull a 6* or 7* then see my previous post.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

Guild card packs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild card packs!   Guild card packs! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:20 am

AzakaZero wrote:
Hehe, well, the advice most veterans give is you should never buy packs for the units. You buy packs for the event items that come with them (tonics in this case). If you get a good unit then that's just gravy.

Granted, with trade disabled for this event, if you REALLY want an event unit for this GW then you have a 100% chance to get one (4* or up) from the guild packs. The fusion packs can (and most likely will) contain anything so your chances are way worse.

If you just want to pull a 6* or 7* then see my previous post.  lol! 

They flubbed Tradelock so everyone that wanted/needed an Event unit got one early. I knew they'd add some kind of pack today, and I was right.

That being said, the Goddess List Guild Pack is the most common and most likely the one you'll pull.

It's a trap for sure, but even a single event 4* will net you serious GP improvements as opposed to no unit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild card packs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild card packs!   Guild card packs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild card packs!
Page 1 of 1