Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want...

Go down 
+16
broom
PangCY
Rcybs
lucentSwallowtail
Ceres
EverCheYoung
Roanmarvel
Mhazard
KuroStar
Tentacle Love
StelraEtnae
SnowTempest
Spacebug
alexterrier92
Hajkster
Wolframite
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kanata67
☆☆

That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want...   That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:03 am

My wife tells me I am a free player Smile When I first started playing furfur was my dream card lol. I pawned over 100 sea serpent mons to an ally to afford a real cheap one. He was soooo happy when I unpawned them.
Somebody else took pity on the new guy and gave me the 4* Debbie's, which led to me discovering tha 6* Xmas Debbie existed! Smile
Then I discovered what xdeb cost:(
I started offering "everything I own for xdeb" every time I saw one lol. My offer stayed the same but increased in value as time went by and I continuously traded. Eventually a sucker, I mean a very nice person... Took me up on my offer. @_@
I ended up trading over 125 units for xdeb including 5 ludmilla ( my gw defense line) and all my other 6*,5*,le and leveled 4*s, even my furfur and stray cat monster. They were nice enough to leave me my fresh 4*s... 2 days b4 the gw b4 the currently running one. Xdeb and fresh 4*s got destroyed in that gw. It was like starting from scratch, but with an xdeb!
IT WAS SOO WORTH IT!

How I'm gonna manage to get Lilith 7* without trading my xdeb is something I haven't figured out yet lol
Dream cards are attainable for free player, it just takes lots of work and trading. Don't give up hope.
Back to top Go down
Wolframite

Wolframite

PostSubject: Re: That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want...   That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:14 am

Kanata67 wrote:
My wife tells me I am a free player :)When I first started playing furfur was my dream card lol.  I pawned over 100 sea serpent mons to an ally to afford a real cheap one. He was soooo happy when I unpawned them.
  Somebody else took pity on the new guy and gave me the 4* Debbie's, which led to me discovering tha 6* Xmas Debbie existed! Smile
Then I discovered what xdeb cost:(
I started offering "everything I own for xdeb" every time I saw one lol. My offer stayed the same but increased in value as time went by and I continuously traded. Eventually a sucker, I mean a very nice person... Took me up on my offer. @_@
  I ended up trading over 125 units for xdeb including 5 ludmilla ( my gw defense line) and all my other 6*,5*,le and leveled 4*s, even my furfur and stray cat monster. They were nice enough to leave me my fresh 4*s... 2 days b4 the gw b4 the currently running one. Xdeb and fresh 4*s got destroyed in that gw. It was like starting from scratch, but with an xdeb!
IT WAS SOO WORTH IT!  

How I'm gonna manage to get Lilith 7* without trading my xdeb is something I haven't figured out yet lol
Dream cards are attainable for free player, it just takes lots of work and trading. Don't give up hope.

That's not a bad idea - I mean old cards increasing in value. I've not had the heart to sell off my limited edition cards, but then again, cards from only 12 months ago still probably wouldn't fetch much.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want...   That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:27 am

It seemed to take forever to replace all my "never gonna trade" le cards though. Trying to collect batwing girls is an expensive hobby lol. I am back up to 5 furfurs though lol

Some rare 4*s worth lots include Mary, Anne, Hugh, hraesvlger, Frankie, furfur, etc. u might be sitting on a gold mine and not know it. While many 6*s can now be had for less than 20 le Luce still trades for around 50 lol
Back to top Go down
Wolframite

Wolframite

PostSubject: Re: That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want...   That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:30 am

Kanata67 wrote:
It seemed to take forever to replace all my "never gonna trade" le cards though. Trying to collect batwing girls is an expensive hobby lol. I am back up to 5 furfurs though lol

Some rare 4*s worth lots include Mary, Anne, Hugh, hraesvlger, Frankie, furfur, etc. u might be sitting on a gold mine and not know it. While many 6*s can now be had for less than 20 le Luce still trades for around 50 lol

A limited edition event monster I'm after is going around about 80-100 TE at the moment. For 4★ I find that quite insane. Could buy 3-4 6★ cards with that.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want...   That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:39 am

Kanata67 wrote:

My monster girl hobby is a deadly expensive hobby T3T'. After a year of playing this game... And I still only have 3 6* units =A='
Back to top Go down
broom

broom

PostSubject: Re: That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want...   That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Wolframite wrote:
broom wrote:
^That's cause there is only one left.

You're kidding me! Just ONE? Yep, definitely not going to get it then...

Well there were only 10 Black Dragons released. There is only one left I think because some were recruited into Georgios and others have left the game (not sure if the all of the rest were recruited into Georgios).
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want...   That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:50 pm

Heh I still have 4x Garm m, 4x Jorm m, 2x Hraesburgers m, 2x mary m, henry m, anne m, frank m, Agnes m, blad m, tullia m and u, luce u, and a bunch other old 4* mons. Guess I'm actually rich after all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want...   That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:47 pm

by po1102 Today at 7:50 pm
Heh I still have 4x Garm m, 4x Jorm m, 2x Hraesburgers m, 2x mary m, henry m, anne m, frank m, Agnes m, blad m, tullia m and u, luce u, and a bunch other old 4* mons. Guess I'm actually rich after all

Nice. I only have a Margot monster atm and some of the new 4*s. Still better than when I had a 3* defense after the xdeb trade lol. I stocked up on nukteris while I could lol.
You probably have enough for a 7* just in what u listed lol.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want...   That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:05 pm

Kanata67 wrote:
by po1102 Today at 7:50 pm
Heh I still have 4x Garm m, 4x Jorm m, 2x Hraesburgers m, 2x mary m, henry m, anne m, frank m, Agnes m, blad m, tullia m and u, luce u, and a bunch other old 4* mons. Guess I'm actually rich after all

Nice. I only have a Margot monster atm and some of the new 4*s. Still better than when I had a 3* defense after the xdeb trade lol. I stocked up on nukteris while I could lol.
You probably have enough for a 7* just in what u listed lol.

Maybe, I just don't feel like selling my collection lol, may sell any duplicate though.

I also have some rare 5*: Sonia m, gremory, lana, aleister, catherine, xmas liese, penthe u, wwu. Guess all those hours grinding like mad are finally worth it.
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want...   That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:21 pm

I honestly don't see any reason why mobage felt a need to make Scrios untradable.

Untradable should be limited to units that are *free giveaways*; basically login bonuses. This is to stop people like myself from "exploiting" the giveaway and getting as many copies of it as we want using epic alting.

But Scrios... 8 million BT?
WTF is wrong with you? 8 million BT is NOT free! Sure it might be "easier" than other 7* (debatable). But there is a price tag on her, there's no way a free player could have done it...

Even if someone had borrowed a 7*event unit, used all the tickets, and had a *perfect* 24/7 grind-bot running all event, they still wouldn't have been able to get Scrios for -free-...

AND even IF, having a a 7* event unit, having good grind time... you were able to get Scrios $$$pending a "relatively small" amount, I still don't see how anyone can conceivably get multiple Scrios for "relatively small" amounts.

AND even IF!!!! Someone was to get multiple Scrios spending "relatively small" amounts of money on each... How can you deem that as exploitation?! They're spending money on it (albeit "less" money???)!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want...   That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:49 am

I think the bottom line is that they just don't want you to have a surefire way to win/get/buy a tradable 7* with a pre-determinable and relatively low cost/expense. And if there is, like in dream chests, the costs will have to be at least around $900-1000 in the worst case scenario.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want...   That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That feeling of not being able to afford that card you want...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2