Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Looking for ping-pong partners.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corruptvoid

Corruptvoid

Looking for ping-pong partners. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for ping-pong partners.   Looking for ping-pong partners. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:48 am

I have a little more than 1000 wings left until I get Shade and I have more than 1000 wings to give out. Anyone want to swap wings?
Back to top Go down
Melinya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for ping-pong partners.   Looking for ping-pong partners. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:15 am

I only have ~800 wings atm but with the rewards I should be able to get 1000 wings :')
Back to top Go down
Corruptvoid

Corruptvoid

PostSubject: Re: Looking for ping-pong partners.   Looking for ping-pong partners. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:48 am

Melinya wrote:
I only have ~800 wings atm but with the rewards I should be able to get 1000 wings :')
can only do 200 at a time so we can start with that
Back to top Go down
Melinya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for ping-pong partners.   Looking for ping-pong partners. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:02 pm

Sorry I had classes, but I think you're done now ? So congrats Smile
And if anyone wants to trade ~1k wings feel free to add me :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for ping-pong partners.   Looking for ping-pong partners. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for ping-pong partners.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: