Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Willie as the best 15dc 6*?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dakasi

Willie as the best 15dc 6*? Empty
PostSubject: Willie as the best 15dc 6*?   Willie as the best 15dc 6*? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:34 pm

I have been looking for a good 15dc 6* unit for a while now and I know that the usual answer's Jill or Vert but some players are saying that Willie's better than both of them. I would like to clarify if this is true or not.

There must be a reason why she's expensive, right? I'm just skeptical cause of her Dspd.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Willie as the best 15dc 6*?   Willie as the best 15dc 6*? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:29 pm

With strong land damage, another reason why she's OP is that she's like Xmas Debbie, multi-hit(Willie is 10 hit) with Poison, clearing mobs very efficiently.

D speed with multi-hit doesn't matter, if Willie was a C speed, imagine dat speed.

Also, she has good arena damage as well.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Willie as the best 15dc 6*?   Willie as the best 15dc 6*? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:01 am

Debbie ftw >3>
stuff Willie and her higher Land Attack and higher Range
T3T
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: Willie as the best 15dc 6*?   Willie as the best 15dc 6*? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:28 am

WillieU has range 200 and superb land damage. excel on killing horde due to multi hit + large cover area in quest.

multi hit can be double edge:

you will found her multi hit suk in crisis quest because you need kill creep faster while multi hit will deliver lower damage per hit.

especially this fairy gift event, you can only deploy a handful of units to def, horde had very short route and multiple exits. WillieU might not be able to guard well.

she will survive long (before all wall down) enough in PvP to maximum her damage output. but, keep an eye on backstab and snipe unit; dc 15 + longest range = backstab and snipe target.

cover her with another range 200 can protect her from backstab.

as for snipe, you can deploy another unit with lower hp to cover Willie, but i doubt anyone will do that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willie as the best 15dc 6*?   Willie as the best 15dc 6*? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willie as the best 15dc 6*?
Page 1 of 1