Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moratorium

Moratorium

Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;) Empty
PostSubject: Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;)   Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:54 am

Hello, I've just started this game, and frankly, it's really confusing...

Can anyone enlighten me on the abbreviation used in this game? Some people have posted some stuff that I don't understand all (I'm really sorry!), and my friend that introduced this game to me just told me to find it online. Very helpful (Insert sarcastic laughter). Although I've found a post on it, it didn't help me at all.

Anyways, anyone need allies? ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;)   Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:25 am

Oh hai, Welcome to Fantasica forums ^-^
Here are the general abbreviations that you'll see.

Currency:
TE: Short for 'Time Elixers'
Pot: Short for 'Potions'
Both are used as the main currency of the game so make sure to stack them up if you want to get stronger units or compete in events '-'

The ones that have (P) after them means 'player bound' meaning it's untradeable. So don't mix them up with the tradeable ones. You can see this in your Profile - Inventory.
TE (P) is blue
Pot (P) is blue as well

Market Terms:
S> Selling
B> Buying
LF> Looking for

Rocks for Recruiting Certain Monsters
SSS: Soul Stone Small
SSL: Soul Stone Large

Goddesses - Raises 3 Levels to card of the same type or 1 level if its not the same type
Anu - Melee Goddess, Enhance your melee unit with her and the unit will gain 3 levels
Danu -  Missile Goddess, Same as above but for Missile units
Tartu - Magic Goddess, Same as above but for Magic units
Epona - Money Goddess, Doesn't really have a use, Usually exchanged in Exchange shop because well, Luna is very easy to get
There's also a monster goddess but I'm not sure what she's called.

You can generally sell Goddess sets for TE, around 2-3 at the moment
1 set = 5 cards (since the trade window can only fit 5 at a time)
Anu is worth the most generally

I'll see if I can add you in a bit, currently poking around in event '-'

edit: I see you pulled a Vlad already :L
Back to top Go down
Moratorium

Moratorium

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;)   Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:38 am

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Zerovirus110

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;)   Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:38 pm

Add me please
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;)   Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:20 am

Hello and welcome to the forums!

We are happy that you have joined this forum and we hope that you have a pleasant time in the forums!

If you have not read the rules and the forum policies, please look at this thread.

If you have seen the FAQ thread but you cannot find the FAQ itself, it's here!

It is important that you are also reminded that only one post is allowed per user in the Trading Center.
In your thread, you can post what you are selling or buying.
If you disregard any of the Trading Center rules, the Moderators will take the necessary action.
It is also of heavy importance that you are informed that the intent of RMT or attempting to do RMT is disallowed in the forum, not just the Trading Center!

If you have any other questions about the game, please also find the 'FAQ -- Got questions? Ask here' thread in the Game Discussion and post it there. ( It is a sticky thread so you should be able to find it easily ) We want to avoid clutter at the Game Discussion as much as possible.

If you have any related questions on Events, there is another section of this forum which is dedicated to the discussion of Events in the 'Current Events [Public]' section. Find the current event that is going on and ask questions there if you have any!

Any other important stuff that is not emphasised here is emphasised at the Forum Policies thread.

Please also note that you need 25 posts to access the PM feature.

If you have any questions or clarifications on the forum rules, you can contact the Moderators or Administrators , the available ones now are themadmanazn, predator852, LuziMiazawa and me. You can contact us through Private Messaging (PM).

Thank you for reading this and once again, we hope that you have a great time in the forums! Smile

-KuroStar (Trade Moderator)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;)   Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there! Just started the game and needed a little help! (◎_◎;)
Page 1 of 1