Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!

Go down 
+10
Arballest
the1lyden
m4dd13
sGabe4
Vaati
superk4y
AzakaZero
KuroStar
Hajkster
Kadaan
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! Empty
PostSubject: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:53 pm

I started the wiki on December 29th, 2012 and opened it up early January 2013. I didn't enable stats until March so this is really only 11 months worth of stats, but close enough!

First up, visit count. Over 15 million page views from over 290k people! It's also pretty neat that with all those page views, 87% of them were from returning visitors.

One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! PlmMHYL

People from all over the world play Fantasica (or at least browse the wiki). Here's the list of top 25 countries by visits:

One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! IIpNlXF

Some people view the wiki a LOT. There are many people who have been to the wiki over 200 times!

One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! R9uzzVp

This one I found pretty interesting. There are almost the same number of people visiting the wiki from their mobile device than from a computer. This also has the top 10 mobile devices used. It's too bad it doesn't show Android vs iOS; there are so many different Android devices it's not surprising that the iPhone and iPad are the top two by a large margin.

One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! 7wvB4Z6

If you have any feedback about the wiki, feel free to pm me or post in the wiki thread in the encyclopedia section here: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3438-fantasica-english-wiki

Also much thanks to Kattiara, D-Troxx, Karmacappa, Garis208, and everyone else who has contributed to the wiki to help make it a useful resource for all of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Yay, Sweden on 19th spot! :p

Love the wiki, keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Singapore on 4th spot? Now that's a surprise, there's really more Singaporean players here than I thought.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:13 am

I love stats! Thanks for sharing and thanks for all your work on the wiki!
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:04 am

Well, Thank you for the great work on Wiki. I'm very grateful and find the site very informative.

But there is one thing I always want to ask and since the maintainer of the wiki site is here, I think now is best time than ever: Why is the information of 7* units arena damage seems a bit deviated? My interpretation of the cell information of arena damage is the upper number stands for max level damage and the lower number in parenthesis stands for max level break damage, right? If it is so then most of the 7* units arena damage was even lower than the 6* which I think is not accurate. Please enlighten me if I interpret it wrong. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:24 am

Aye, that wiki is a really big help.

Do update the 23rd country when you can. I still wonder if it's mine Razz
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:49 am

I LOVE the Wiki
AMAZING job
keep up the good work and I hope to see Hungary up there in the top30 countries sometime soon hopefully Very Happy
Back to top Go down
m4dd13

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:17 am

Ditto! The Wiki has been very helpful - I'm probably one of those 200+ times visitor :)Thanks for all your work and for sharing the stats.
Back to top Go down
the1lyden

the1lyden

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:24 am

Looks like Google Analytics Data. interesting!
Oh and thanks for your work on the Wiki!!!! I would be LOST without it!
Back to top Go down
Arballest
☆☆
Arballest

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:06 am

Thanks to Kadaan and everyone who has contributed the wiki pages. It's really helpful for fantasica players : )
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:12 pm

Yeeeeeah, Canada #2. Canadian master race  Twisted Evil 

Thanks for all your work on the wiki!
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Thank you for the wiki, I use it all the time very helpfull.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:02 pm

superk4y wrote:
Why is the information of 7* units arena damage seems a bit deviated? My interpretation of the cell information of arena damage is the upper number stands for max level damage and the lower number in parenthesis stands for max level break damage, right? If it is so then most of the 7* units arena damage was even lower than the 6* which I think is not accurate. Please enlighten me if I interpret it wrong. Thank you.

Someone just pointed out what was wrong with the formula I had for calculating arena damage. It should be fixed now Smile.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Vaati wrote:
Aye, that wiki is a really big help.

Do update the 23rd country when you can. I still wonder if it's mine Razz

Here's the full list of all countries:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:31 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Singapore on 4th spot? Now that's a surprise, there's really more Singaporean players here than I thought.

We are quite the mobile gamer, but whether or not we actually stay in the game, is a totally different story...
Back to top Go down
krisahmeng

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:16 pm

so many from Singapore? but i dun think i have my fellow Singaporeans in my ally list....
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Boh ko leng leh. I see a few players playing at my office before lol..
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:03 pm

krisahmeng wrote:
so many from Singapore? but i dun think i have my fellow Singaporeans in my ally list....

Don't worry, I got no idea as well, is this because I'm a moderator from Singapore O_O... can't be right? O_O
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:20 pm

At this rate we should have a Singapore thread, an America thread, a Spanish thread etcetc...
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:29 am

gambolice wrote:
At this rate we should have a Singapore thread, an America thread, a Spanish thread etcetc...

That's a good idea indeed. Moderator should made a sub-forum for each community based on top 10 of the countries listed Smile

That is common thing in most forum indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!   One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One year of stats from the Fantasica Wiki!
Page 1 of 1