Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Building my army please provide feedback.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeviathanTM

LeviathanTM

Building my army please provide feedback. Empty
PostSubject: Building my army please provide feedback.   Building my army please provide feedback. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:36 pm

So after grinding and researching what I can about making a respectable army using the cards I have on hand. I wanted to hear some constructive criticism since a few of these are debatable. I will also include my 6* and only one of my 5*'s. Let me know what needs to change.

Leader: Vlad
Co-Leader: Destro
Minions:
Dhimitrios
Entia
Tesis
Mondo

Backups:
Partenope
Jolt
Selphy
Lady Sun

To determine my final decision I used the wiki to find the total power the 4* has with the highest being considered. As I mentioned before, please let me know what you think or if I should substitute anyone. If I should explain WHY.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Building my army please provide feedback.   Building my army please provide feedback. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:06 pm

I guess the question here is what are you setting up for?

Guild War?
Colosseum?

Reason being certain skills and abilities are more useful depending on the battle type. Also the slant on what stats are more effective can change as well.
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: Building my army please provide feedback.   Building my army please provide feedback. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:26 pm

It depend on what team you were building.

Some spender will build 2 seperated team for colo and non colo team (BA, TA, GA)

A free player such as me, he will just build a universe team to fit on both Smile
Back to top Go down
LeviathanTM

LeviathanTM

PostSubject: Re: Building my army please provide feedback.   Building my army please provide feedback. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:56 pm

UkyoSonoda wrote:
I guess the question here is what are you setting up for?

Guild War?
Colosseum?

Reason being certain skills and abilities are more useful depending on the battle type. Also the slant on what stats are more effective can change as well.

I am ultimately building a well rounded team for both Guild war and Colosseum
Back to top Go down
LeviathanTM

LeviathanTM

PostSubject: Re: Building my army please provide feedback.   Building my army please provide feedback. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:57 pm

PangCY wrote:
It depend on what team you were building.

Some spender will build 2 seperated team for colo and non colo team (BA, TA, GA)

A free player such as me, he will just build a universe team to fit on both Smile

Please clarify what
BA
TA
and
GA mean

and how would you build a universal team?
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: Building my army please provide feedback.   Building my army please provide feedback. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:05 am

BA = battle arena, 120 dc, 7 units max
TA = ticket arena, 120 dc, 5 units max
GA = guild arena, 200 dc, 10 units max

Compare with colo, other above have more dc and allow you to get better units to form a team. In short, it is all about dc

Colo = 100 dc, 5 units max

Remember, in general, the higher dc of a units will always has better hp or/and attack.

For example: Reinchard with dc 30, super meaty 6*; Delfina, highest dmg output among all 6* quad hit unit

Of course, I just use 6* as example, but some 5* or 4* can be good too if you low on budget.

Last edited by PangCY on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeviathanTM

LeviathanTM

PostSubject: Re: Building my army please provide feedback.   Building my army please provide feedback. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:07 am

Please explain what DC means... Direct Current?
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: Building my army please provide feedback.   Building my army please provide feedback. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:19 am

LeviathanTM wrote:
Please explain what DC means... Direct Current?

DC = deploy cost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building my army please provide feedback.   Building my army please provide feedback. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building my army please provide feedback.
Page 1 of 1