Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

new to the forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bongun4

bongun4

new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: new to the forums   new to the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Hey fellas.

I like the art for fft and felt that this game have the same artwork design... so i went for it.

its been about a week since i started playing.. I got my first 4* yesterday (not katherine) and started working her up. weird thing is, my main was the 3* katherine... then they came out with a 4* katherine. lol.

anyways, always looking for allies. ID53223113 ianesjay. already added dayxknight and have already purchased from inconspikuous... so i already am contributing to the community way before i posted my first "hey fellas" lol.

hope to have a nice fun ride with you guys! peace.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forums   new to the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Welcome to the game & the forums! 4* Katherine is a really good 4* knockback card, by the way.

Make sure to read over the Information & Policies global sticky (also listed in my signature) to familiarize yourself with our rules and some of the threads we have to offer.

Other than that, hope you enjoy the forums, and if you have any questions, always feel free to ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]
Avyel

new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forums   new to the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:52 pm

You're an RO player...

*squees in excitement*

Welcome to the forums! -n__n-

new to the forums 1786_Bongun
Back to top Go down
bongun4

bongun4

new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forums   new to the forums I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Avyel wrote:
You're an RO player...

*squees in excitement*

Welcome to the forums! -n__n-

new to the forums 1786_Bongun

hey thats me! lol. thanks both.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forums   new to the forums I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:16 am

Welcome to the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forums   new to the forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the forums
Page 1 of 1