Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

7* Marybell is coming!

Go down 
+4
PuYang
Amasuro
M60A1
LuziMiazawa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

7* Marybell is coming! Empty
PostSubject: 7* Marybell is coming!   7* Marybell is coming! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:58 am

Well, yeah. A ally of mine sent a picture of a Marybell 7* and yeah... I tried to find it on the JP wiki, but it hasn't updated for me or so and I can't see it.

Here's the picture I got from my ally:

7* Marybell is coming! Qju3neW

>.<

Anyone has a better picture?

Do you think Gremory will also be renewed?
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: 7* Marybell is coming!   7* Marybell is coming! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:53 am

Oh snaps! bounce 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: 7* Marybell is coming!   7* Marybell is coming! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Oh my god, yes

Must...get...card
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

PostSubject: Re: 7* Marybell is coming!   7* Marybell is coming! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:57 pm

illustrator isnt Apt? WAT why not Sad

Always liked Marybell, she was my second choice after Lana back in that maiden voting event. Shame Lana turned out to be butt ugly in the new card Sad
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

PostSubject: Re: 7* Marybell is coming!   7* Marybell is coming! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:41 pm

Marybell was always my favourite, glad they didn't ruin her art  cheers 
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: 7* Marybell is coming!   7* Marybell is coming! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:34 pm

PuYang wrote:
illustrator isnt Apt? WAT why not Sad

Always liked Marybell, she was my second choice after Lana back in that maiden voting event. Shame Lana turned out to be butt ugly in the new card Sad

I agree so much with you...! All I like on the 7* Lana is her face, but that's it... And her sword... Her background is so poorly done. I've the feeling they made her that way, because they were frustated about her winning in the international game. Dunno why, but I've that feeling. :
Wahuh wrote:
choosed two artists - apt and the one who did Marybell now - to do her art and then they choosed by the sketches. I could imagine apt actually ruining her a bit... Like Ethel... and Lana...

[quote="Wahuh"]Marybell was always my favourite, glad they didn't ruin her art  cheers 

I'm excited for Gremory - if she comes out and yeah. They didn't ruined Marybell's art, I'm so glad. I do really like it and she kept her character, not like Ethel...!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: 7* Marybell is coming!   7* Marybell is coming! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:21 pm

The Chinese Server for Fantasica has indeed 7* Marybell going to be released, JP wiki apparently doesn't I think
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: 7* Marybell is coming!   7* Marybell is coming! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:29 am

That means they probably had the maiden Event and Marybell won. But yeah, she'll come out one way or abother in JP and eventually here.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: 7* Marybell is coming!   7* Marybell is coming! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:36 pm

I checked the Chinese wiki and it seems they have the same 3 maidens like us, perhaps it is a prelude to the valentine event where PROBABLY 6* Gremory and 7* Marybell will be out.

I seen no Marybell 7* so probably this was encrypted into the data.
Back to top Go down
bubbleclouds

PostSubject: Re: 7* Marybell is coming!   7* Marybell is coming! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:53 pm

oh i have posted on the other thread titled: finally out

the full art of MB7....

ah but i disagree if grem only re released as 6*.. and she will be the only maiden that doesnt get re released as 7* which i think unfair. Sad
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: 7* Marybell is coming!   7* Marybell is coming! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:23 pm

bubbleclouds wrote:
oh i have posted on the other thread titled: finally out

the full art of MB7....

ah but i disagree if grem only re released as 6*.. and she will be the only maiden that doesnt get re released as 7* which i think unfair. Sad
Yea, me as well, Lana was reprinted as 7*, so definitely Gremory will be reprinted as 7* too, I put 6* there so that I wish Mobage wouldn't ruin the art....

Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: 7* Marybell is coming!   7* Marybell is coming! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:17 am

Updating this post with the new M tickets we've been recieving on training.

I've been checking other tickets used before, and the ticket model is equal on 3 other types of tickets:

- Dream Chest Tickets;

- Battle Arena Tickets;

- 4*+ tickets;

Which means either a Marybel Chest may be in the works, OR there will be an Battle Arena Event for players to fight for the 100 special copies of Marybell.

Two notes:

- Gift Battle tickets have a different model from these, so Gifting Events are excluded.
- These are speculations of mine, but i've been somewhat correct during my previous forecasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7* Marybell is coming!   7* Marybell is coming! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7* Marybell is coming!
Page 1 of 1