Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*

Go down 
+26
The Prince of Ra
deeception
po1102
mu0387
Vaati
Shiny Danmaku
Ryosuke
Sterlymobile
krisahmeng
Hajkster
lucentSwallowtail
EverCheYoung
Minowara
Timed
xfalconhunterx
ladyramza
Roanmarvel
ForLulzz
NapkinPower
KuroStar
GnatB
LuziMiazawa
M60A1
Amasuro
Spacebug
AzakaZero
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:39 pm

lucentSwallowtail wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Full Bloom Spring Scenery is officially scrapped since this panel and the previous packs have released units from the current Panel Event we are having now. Raising events may most likely be scrapped... and in case you did not know, the team event will not be appearing as well. There was a banner similar to that event (known as All My Love in our servers) but that has been replaced with Demon Tower Revisited. That event  may have been scrapped too.

I have confirmed what's the next event after Panel already and definitely it isn't Legion next.

T^T no more raising?  Ugh, would it kill them to give us something useful to do with our monster units?  ANYTHING?  FWIW, the big spenders also have the best monster cards, so it'd be appealing to them too...

But really, thanks for the update, Kuro!  I guess we'll see how the drink girls turn up (I'm placing bets on them getting released in card packs as EUs, Panel, and Training)

Some players still believe that there is still raising since none of the units from the new one hasn't been released yet here in our servers.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:53 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Full Bloom Spring Scenery is officially scrapped since this panel and the previous packs have released units from the current Panel Event we are having now. Raising events may most likely be scrapped... and in case you did not know, the team event will not be appearing as well. There was a banner similar to that event (known as All My Love in our servers) but that has been replaced with Demon Tower Revisited. That event  may have been scrapped too.

I have confirmed what's the next event after Panel already and definitely it isn't Legion next.

Fanta employee: It seems like a lot of players really liked that "raising" event as they call it; they say it makes use of their otherwise pretty useless monster card, it has many ways for them to earn reward, and just really engaging all around...

Fanta boss: That's good to hear, let's scrap it! They can't have such a nice thing!
Back to top Go down
DivaDestiny

DivaDestiny

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:53 am

Does anyone know why they wouldn't want to do the raising events? Obviously, they were popular with players and I think they made money off of the dragon event (they got some of my money, at least).

So why??
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:32 am

From what I see, events that rely heavily on resources (both towers, colo, battle arena too maybe) and not on cash items tend to not last or be very limited. Have to give big spenders something to spend on.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Japan's next event is the same as ours.

List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 14041010
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:07 pm

So next legion will have grindable 7*. Interesting, but I already have 2 untradeable missile 7*s....
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Since no more raising for now, I guess I have to recruit my Quetz next recruitment.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:21 am

I already have received information about the next event a few days ago. I will reveal it tomorrow morning (FT of course) , its not the legion event btw... and I do not know what kind of event is it.

but really, I only can say... space saga? O_O
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:27 am

Long ago in a galaxy far, far away?
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:20 am

po1102 wrote:
So next legion will have grindable 7*. Interesting, but I already have 2 untradeable missile 7*s....
which 7* is it? Is it "Uno"?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:31 am

ForLulzz wrote:
po1102 wrote:
which 7* is it? Is it "Uno"?

Yea, Uno. Zero is ranking reward.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:42 am

Looks like I'll be saving up all my pot(p)s then. Me want Uno :3
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:24 am

ForLulzz wrote:
Looks like I'll be saving up all my pot(p)s then. Me want Uno :3

I hope Uno is easy by the time she is released.

EDIT: 30 DC Missile.... hmm...
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:29 pm

We'll have to see her lvl 140 stats and compare with other 30 DC missile 7*. If they're equal or even better, i'll churn some pots to obtain her. If not... maybe i'll still go for her still, if her skill is any other than Knockback.
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Fanta might just remove the grind 7* like they did with our last one. I know last one was not meant to be legion though.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:36 am

Sterlymobile wrote:
Fanta might just remove the grind 7* like they did with our last one. I know last one was not meant to be legion though.

ooooh! They better not do that! Or else.... Or else.... I dunno, maybe I'll throw tantrums lulz
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:42 am

Vaati wrote:
We'll have to see her lvl 140 stats and compare with other 30 DC missile 7*. If they're equal or even better, i'll churn some pots to obtain her. If not... maybe i'll still go for her still, if her skill is any other than Knockback.

She's KB with no arena skill.

Her lv140 stats are 93601, 118821, 113418. Decent air missile 7* for anyone who only has winter.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:45 am

JP has a new GW event
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6