Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*

Go down 
+26
The Prince of Ra
deeception
po1102
mu0387
Vaati
Shiny Danmaku
Ryosuke
Sterlymobile
krisahmeng
Hajkster
lucentSwallowtail
EverCheYoung
Minowara
Timed
xfalconhunterx
ladyramza
Roanmarvel
ForLulzz
NapkinPower
KuroStar
GnatB
LuziMiazawa
M60A1
Amasuro
Spacebug
AzakaZero
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:21 am

AzakaZero wrote:
Updated. Another Popularity event it seems. The JP wiki page is not updated yet but Okarin based the new page off the Monster Maidens page, so I'm assuming it's a popularity event.
Yeeeeees, just the event I wanted after I had to skip the last popularity event. Hopefully it does turn out to be a popularity event, because those units on the banner look pretty nice. It's been a while since I've seen an event that I really wanted to grind, so I'll be looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Shiny Danmaku

Shiny Danmaku

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:14 pm

Some corrections regarding the event names:

"Kemorabu~tsu! ~ Slapstick school expedition" should be "Kemo love! ~ Slapstick school expedition"
Kemorabu is short for kemonomimi love. The japanese really like to shorten everything.

"I want to be the best of the roll ★ ★ Daisukimi" should be "Roll★the★Dice - I want to be your number one"
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Shiny Danmaku wrote:
Some corrections regarding the event names:

"Kemorabu~tsu! ~ Slapstick school expedition" should be "Kemo love! ~ Slapstick school expedition"
Kemorabu is short for kemonomimi love. The japanese really like to shorten everything.

"I want to be the best of the roll ★ ★ Daisukimi" should be "Roll★the★Dice - I want to be your number one"

Thanks! I tend to keep the google-translated names in place for identification reasons. If someone goes to the jp wiki and (like me) uses google translate on the page then they'll be able to match the name here and the name there. If I used the correct names there would be some guessing involved, plus I'd have to rely on a third party (like you) to do proper translation. Not sure if this is a good reason to keep the poor google translations but that has been my reasoning until now. Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Shiny Danmaku

Shiny Danmaku

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Since you already include a link to the jp wiki beside the name I don't think it's necessary to keep the google translated names.
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:33 pm

The pop star Roll the Dice event, the supposedly new school expedition popularity event. Didn't we also notice a raising event too like a month ago? I guess I'll have to save my pots and not spend on this upcoming tower event.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:06 am

Sterlymobile wrote:
The pop star Roll the Dice event, the supposedly new school expedition popularity event. Didn't we also notice a raising event too like a month ago? I guess I'll have to save my pots and not spend on this upcoming tower event.
The school girl is indeed a popularity event.
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:50 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Sterlymobile wrote:
The school girl is indeed a popularity event.

That's cool then looking forward to said events though. Dunno about the dice one though it will be tough since I've never ranked for that one. Is it only those 4ish events that we havn't seen?

How many events are we behind the JP server?
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:47 am

Sterlymobile wrote:

Dunno about the dice one though it will be tough since I've never ranked for that one. Is it only those 4ish events that we havn't seen?

Board events are really easy to rank in if you are going for 6*. For 7*, well, talk to Vaati Smile

Sterlymobile wrote:

How many events are we behind the JP server?

Check the first post of this thread, it's up-to date.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:02 am

We've got a new event incoming towards the JP servers, a Guild event.

The 8* in this event is Einherjar, a 8* that came with the Savious of Imperius series.

Can someone check where will the 2 7* mentioned units appear, please?
Back to top Go down
Shiny Danmaku

Shiny Danmaku

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:25 am

Vaati wrote:
We've got a new event incoming towards the JP servers, a Guild event.

The 8* in this event is Einherjar, a 8* that came with the Savious of Imperius series.

Can someone check where will the 2 7* mentioned units appear, please?

The blue-haired one:
rank reward, magic, poison and incinerate.

The red-haired one:
personal guild point reward, missile, knockback, nerve strike.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:16 am

Updated. Also made the first post easier to read.
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:51 am

A raising event, guess i wont be selling my 2 Edythe just yet. Any estimate on when we'll have this? Curious about gladiator battles, is that a new type of event? Any idea how it goes?
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:59 am

boyetvalte wrote:
A raising event, guess i wont be selling my 2 Edythe just yet. Any estimate on when we'll have this? Curious about gladiator battles, is that a new type of event? Any idea how it goes?

No estimates, Moba works in mysterious ways. All we know is what's next (at best).

Gladiator Battle is brand new, all I know was that you move your units on a hex grid, it's in a screenshot. Check the japanese wiki and see what you can decipher with google translate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:35 am

From what i could translate on a whim, you'll be in a grid where you can explore and find enemies to battle with. Apparently your movement points can be used to either explore, attack, or heal your units.

Once you laid units on a grid, you cannot remove them until the grid is complete, which is done so by defeating your enemies. Allies will play a role in this event, probably as bonus units to place on the grid.

Players can earn rewards in two ways: ranking or collecting. Getting Pts from defeated enemies (and possibly grids) to rank, while the second one is more obscure - it's either collecting the same Pts, or it's the total number of enemies you defeated, disregarding your Pts (i believe that it's the latter). As a reference, the JP version's collectible 6* is obtained with a score of 300.000  defeated enemies/Pts.

And there's an headstart with a 6* plus Soma to the top ranked.
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:34 pm

OMG, is that a Freya 8* as an EU for the panel event in Japan (or whatever event that is)? Curse my normal luck! Actually, please don't. That would take what little luck I have and probably turn it for the worse.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:52 am

Yup, she'll be an EU for the upcoming Panel event Sad
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:10 am

Updated. The list is down to 3 events now. I wonder if they actually plan to sync events between regions, and if so, why?
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:44 am

Going deep into the think tank about guessing next event (or it'll be a 33.33% guess) for it to be the Team Event. The 2 year anniversary log in bonuses end on June 16th. Part three of the anniversary has yet to be revealed but since it starts on the 9th and ending on the 16th it will be 6 days long. Previous Team Events have been around 6 days and sort of fits the "celebration" theme of this.

I dunno if the ??x2 item we get from ranking this current event means anything until they actually update the name though.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:07 pm

Sterlymobile wrote:
Going deep into the think tank about guessing next event (or it'll be a 33.33% guess) for it to be the Team Event. The 2 year anniversary log in bonuses end on June 16th. Part three of the anniversary has yet to be revealed but since it starts on the 9th and ending on the 16th it will be 6 days long. Previous Team Events have been around 6 days and sort of fits the "celebration" theme of this.

I dunno if the ??x2 item we get from ranking this current event means anything until they actually update the name though.

Unlikely. Remember, they did skip All My Love and replaced it with Demon Tower training. Since a new Raising event is now revealed in JP (it's not in the Fantasica JP Wiki btw), they MIGHT likely skip the other one we are expecting.
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:58 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Unlikely. Remember, they did skip All My Love and replaced it with Demon Tower training. Since a new Raising event is now revealed in JP (it's not in the Fantasica JP Wiki btw), they MIGHT likely skip the other one we are expecting.

Ahh okay, now the new raising event is updated JP Wiki and similar theme I believe. Although Azania in the event looks like the one we had as a training event award. Nothing else has been transferred over so that is a good thing. Maybe we will get this raising event.
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:29 am

Doesn't look like we will be getting those Raising events. The new event JP servers have is their second Legion event and if it were to transfer to ours, a third.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:10 am

Never say never, Fanta moves in mysterious ways sometimes.

Also updated with the latest JP Legion Battle.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:02 pm

Full Bloom Spring Scenery is officially scrapped since this panel and the previous packs have released units from the current Panel Event we are having now. Raising events may most likely be scrapped... and in case you did not know, the team event will not be appearing as well. There was a banner similar to that event (known as All My Love in our servers) but that has been replaced with Demon Tower Revisited. That event may have been scrapped too.

I have confirmed what's the next event after Panel already and definitely it isn't Legion next.
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:32 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Full Bloom Spring Scenery is officially scrapped since this panel and the previous packs have released units from the current Panel Event we are having now. Raising events may most likely be scrapped... and in case you did not know, the team event will not be appearing as well. There was a banner similar to that event (known as All My Love in our servers) but that has been replaced with Demon Tower Revisited. That event  may have been scrapped too.

I have confirmed what's the next event after Panel already and definitely it isn't Legion next.

T^T no more raising? Ugh, would it kill them to give us something useful to do with our monster units? ANYTHING? FWIW, the big spenders also have the best monster cards, so it'd be appealing to them too...

But really, thanks for the update, Kuro! I guess we'll see how the drink girls turn up (I'm placing bets on them getting released in card packs as EUs, Panel, and Training)
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:13 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Full Bloom Spring Scenery is officially scrapped since this panel and the previous packs have released units from the current Panel Event we are having now. Raising events may most likely be scrapped... and in case you did not know, the team event will not be appearing as well. There was a banner similar to that event (known as All My Love in our servers) but that has been replaced with Demon Tower Revisited. That event  may have been scrapped too.

Oh okay I usually base my guesses off the event items we get as rank rewards. There are only 3 events that give ??x2 as rewards which is Legion, GW and Dice and since Legion was on JP servers it seemed to fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next