Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Crisins Trainng Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceres

Crisins Trainng Question Empty
PostSubject: Crisins Trainng Question   Crisins Trainng Question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:12 pm

During this event crisis traing is avaible.
I read the description but i still dont get it, does it mean i finished a crisis training when the monster in the golden sqaure, is showing up?
Because the monsters i fought doesnt seem to look any more differently, than the monsters in the normal training.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Crisins Trainng Question   Crisins Trainng Question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:33 pm

It's just the same training as always but with more exp & luna than usual from the monsters killed on the way and better feeders to collect (only has 2*, way more 3*s available, and free Epona if you're lucky).

There's also, sadly, an increase of TP used per step, so if you don't use any potions during it (which is highly recommended that you DON'T BURN any potions during it), you'll only get about 2 runs of a full 300 TP bar during that 1 hour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Crisins Trainng Question   Crisins Trainng Question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Good to know when it comes to poitions, thx Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisins Trainng Question   Crisins Trainng Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisins Trainng Question
Page 1 of 1