Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi everyone i'm a new player searching for allies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gplayGorath

Hi everyone i'm a new player searching for allies Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone i'm a new player searching for allies   Hi everyone i'm a new player searching for allies I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello to everyone in the forum, i just started a couple of days ago and i'm liking this game a lot but in these two days i haven't been able to get any allies, i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong so i'd appreciate if some of you could help with this matter, if anyone wants to become my ally just recruit me in-game, thanks and good luck to everyone in the forum.

My ID is: 111165198
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

Hi everyone i'm a new player searching for allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone i'm a new player searching for allies   Hi everyone i'm a new player searching for allies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:34 am

this forum is a great place to start. check other rookie players' posts and ask them. you may get a few requests as a result of being asked to join a guild in the current event. and there are some of us veterans who check this topic from time to time and help rookies out. I'm full at the moment or I would check you out. Good Luck with the game

p.s. for the best chance of getting allies, post a comment on their wall introducing yourself - don't just send an anonymous request
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone i'm a new player searching for allies
Page 1 of 1