Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello everynyan~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Micaiya

Micaiya

Hello everynyan~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello everynyan~   Hello everynyan~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:54 am

H..Hey.
I started like 2 weeks ago and found this forum.
Fantasica is quite a nice game I think I will play for a while. So I wanted to introduce myself here.
Hey-
My name is Anna, I'm from germany and 18 years old.
Still going to school, like drawing (Avatar. I-I'm not saying I'm proud of it or anything..) and watching animu.

I'm also playing LoL, Elsword and some Magic(It's a card game noone here plays ;_; )

I'm also not saying I'm looking for allies or a guild or anything.. (I do).
I think I'm quite in a good position after 2 weeks gameplay. Traded my eury for dana hero today and pulled Epimeleia today.. Also will buy a new Eury today, I think.

So.. ahm.. my ID is 99319147
and my kik addy stuff is "Micaiya"

Also sorry for my bad eng-
Have a nice day guys. And thanks for reading this-
Back to top Go down
Acrona

Acrona

Hello everynyan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everynyan~   Hello everynyan~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:11 am

Found you ingame, your ally list is full Smile

Nice to meet you, I like your avatar, nice work.

I also play LoL (Acrona) and I used to play Magic (both RL cards and online) but its been years since I've played Magic.  I play LoL almost daily.  If your interested, I have a group that plays LoL and chat on Team Speak.  It makes coordinating plans much easier than typing.  We are always looking for new people to join our little group.  Just a bunch of casual LoL players, some are good, some not so good, but we strive to have fun rather than just to win a match.

Anyhow, feel free to add me as an ally if your looking for an ally that sends brave constantly and ally points Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello everynyan~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: