Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How to get rid of these?

Go down 
+3
seanlink
UkyoSonoda
Tangecide
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tangecide

How to get rid of these? Empty
PostSubject: How to get rid of these?   How to get rid of these? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:21 pm

So I have around 35 4*s that I need to get rid of.

Most of them are fresh.

However I do not know what to do with them, while I definitely can use them to enhance, I have no TE or POTs, so I would rather sell them and make more of a profit.

Unfortunately I do not know how to sell so many cards on a bigger scale. What should I do?
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: How to get rid of these?   How to get rid of these? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm

Sell them in sets. Trades can only contain up to 5 items at a time. Figure out the price you want to set for a set of 5 then post it in your profile comment "S> f4* set: (x)TE"
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: How to get rid of these?   How to get rid of these? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:02 pm

You probably won't get more than 2 TE for a fresh set, even that is generous i think. What a lot of people do is level 4*s up to 40, then sell them as feeders. A lv40 4* set can sell for 4-5 TE. Best time to sell them is during Panel Events when the enhance boost takes effect.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: How to get rid of these?   How to get rid of these? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:07 am

If you find it a chore to make those 4*s into L40 feeds, you can always try to auction them with gods as accepted bids then sell those gods 5 Anu: 3TE, 5Tartu/Danu:2TE.
Back to top Go down
Ranger79

Ranger79

PostSubject: Re: How to get rid of these?   How to get rid of these? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:24 am

Tangecide wrote:
So I have around 35   4*s that I need to get rid of.

Most of them are fresh.

However I do not know what to do with them, while I definitely can use them to enhance, I have no TE or POTs, so I would rather sell them and make more of a profit.

Unfortunately I do not know how to sell so many cards on a bigger scale. What should I do?
Create feeders with them by training/questing to 20, then feeding to lvl 40. 4* lv40 feeder ~ 1te. 4* Feeders also tend to have about 1te value if you use them to trade for other units, a set of 4* feeders can easily get you a 5*

You can also sell them fresh in sets, but you'll usually only get about 1te per set for them.
Back to top Go down
Ammalis

PostSubject: Re: How to get rid of these?   How to get rid of these? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:15 am

What is best way to get fresh 4* into lvl40?
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: How to get rid of these?   How to get rid of these? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:21 am

Ammalis wrote:
What is best way to get fresh 4* into lvl40?

Feed it 2* and 3* feeders, quest if you have time....

In other words, just grind away
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: How to get rid of these?   How to get rid of these? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Or during the event going atm. Kill 1 Barbara with 6 allies deployed. LV 1 - 49 instantly :3 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get rid of these?   How to get rid of these? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get rid of these?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: