Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

POKEMON X and Y

Go down 
+6
predator852
Vaati
Aniwo
KuroStar
UkyoSonoda
PuYang
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:19 pm

POKEMON X / Y

Hiyo, I know this is quite random. I'm playing Pokemon X and Y, and a few of my allies here are planning to get the game and join me in the fun ;D

I wanted to make this thread here to see if anyone here plays Pokemon X and Y as well. My "assumption" would be people who get addicted to games like Fanta would probably love Pokemon games as well LOL. (*Minus the lack of large female chests).

Hoping this thread can be for discussion or Pokemon trading, adding friends for Poke Safari etc, or other help, etc etc.

**Personal hidden plan to this thread:
Seeing as how Fanta has a large variety of players from all over the world; was hoping someone here who plays Pokemon X or Y from a different language can add me and trade Pokemon with me! (Increase Shiny Pokemon Breeding!!)

Fanta is getting boring.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:56 pm

<- Pokemon X
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Pokemon Y Very Happy

Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Yay! lol, was expecting more people... :<

If you guys have room to add me, feel free (my FC is in Sig).

My Safari ---> Normal: Teddiursa / Audino / Smeargle

I really need someone to trade me a IV Bred Eevee from another Region T___T
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:52 pm

I've been holding off on breeding so far due to one of the restrictions listed for the pokemon league matches that I read was pokemon transferred from gen 5 could not be used. However you could breed gen 5 pokemon use the pokemon that hatched from the egg. So I'm really just waiting on getting pokebank and poketransfer
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:01 am

You're not gonna breed any Gen 6 Pokemon?

I'm trying to make myself a Shiny Vaporeon ;D... then a Shiny Charizard...

I'm fairly new to current gen Pokemon games. The last one I played was Pokemon Silver on GBC, and it was in Japanese lol. Never bred, never cared (or knew) about EV, IV, Natures, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:12 am

I have breeding sets already made. 1 of which is Dittos I use for IV breeding. Others for egg moves. etc. Waiting to transfer over all of that will shave a good amount of time out of the breeding process for Gen 6 pokemon. I don't really breed for shiny pokemon. Most of them I don't really care for the color changes. Theres very few pokemon I prefer as shiny.
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:08 am

damn, Ditto is so rare in this game. No one who has Ditto in their Safari is willing to share xD, would definitely make breeding so much easier ;(

you actually reminded me. I kept putting Ditto out of my mind. Might ask around for Ditto OR Eevee, and hope for higher chances of finding ;D
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:46 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

I just caught my Mewtwo:

Timid (+Speed, -Attack)
Def, SDef, Speed IVs ALL MAX (31)

Don't know the rest. But speed imo was most important. And having the 2 defenses maxed IV is a nice bonus too. His Special attack is already ridiculous, especially after EV training in Speed/SpAtk.

Best of all, I caught him with Premier balls! (White pokeball) wheeeeeeeeee ;D

Just so happy I had to post LOL. Took me.... ~15 tries using Synchronize for the Nature. Killed him a bunch of times by accident xD
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:53 am

I'm getting it next week. Was about to get X, but found out that's the one my brother has, so I'll go for the Y.

PS: by the way, Europe here, does the region matter for anything else than the colors of that butterfly? A bit ignorant still about the new generation so I dunno. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:18 pm

I don't recall anything about region specific coloring. People want to trade for pokemon from different regions because a new mechanic was added that made it more likely to get a shiny pokemon from an egg if you bred a pokemon from a different region.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:24 pm

I meant the coloration of this guy:Vivillion
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:34 pm

Hmm Description I read about that says dependant on the geograpical location set on the 3ds...

However I think its funny it has something like that and carries the global dex number 666.

Wonder if you can set your region to hell. :3 lol
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:46 pm

I'm not quite sure how the Butterfly thing works, But I assume it is the region of your DS or your geographical location.

As for the Shiny breeding thing, I believe it is based on the LANGUAGE you have your game set up as?? I could be wrong though. All I know is, someone gave me a "FRE" (French) Eevee.

When you do get the game, maybe we can add eachother and trade eachother pokemon to see if its a language difference or geographical difference. (Assuming you'll be playing your game in English).
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:25 am

<- PKMN fan ever since the 1st gen.

This time, i will only get my Pokemon Y during X-mas instead of right away. Money issues study 
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:48 am

Ugh I want X&Y so bad...my life hates me.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:43 pm

I still have all my pokemon carts starting from red and blue lol. Game has changed so much over the years in mechanics and visuals.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:41 pm

PuYang wrote:

When you do get the game, maybe we can add eachother and trade eachother pokemon to see if its a language difference or geographical difference. (Assuming you'll be playing your game in English).
I will be playing in european region/spanish language, and willing to trade stuff with other forumers! Will post friend code wherever we do a dedicated thread (could be this one, editting the first post).
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:26 pm

Aniwo wrote:
PuYang wrote:

I will be playing in european region/spanish language, and willing to trade stuff with other forumers! Will post friend code wherever we do a dedicated thread (could be this one, editting the first post).
WOOT!

Actually, I confirmed that it is LANGUAGE that affects the breeding thing. I have a FRENCH Eevee, and it will have a icon "FRE" in the summary window. Notice its not "FRA" or something for France etc etc.

Region though, will affect the butterfly colors I believe.

Either way, hope you get your Spanish Pokemon soon! Will love to have a IV bred Spanish Eevee ;D (And give you ENG Pokemon in return so you get the benefits too!)
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:30 am

Got Pokemon X and 3DS XL. I will start tonight after work. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:32 pm

Abyssight wrote:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH ;D!! black friday sale?

I'm still in the process of breeding 2 Spheals together. Both of them have 4 IVs maxed, but the baby so far is not getting 5 >;(

After I get a Spheal with 5, I can finally start breeding with Eevees ;D
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:50 pm

PuYang wrote:
Abyssight wrote:

I'm still in the process of breeding 2 Spheals together. Both of them have 4 IVs maxed, but the baby so far is not getting 5 >;(

That $50 discount for 3DS XL is well worth the wait haha.
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Abyssight wrote:
PuYang wrote:
Abyssight wrote:

That $50 discount for 3DS XL is well worth the wait haha.
hahaha yeah I know. I bought it 2 weeks earlier... because I had a trip to the states to visit family. Wanted to have Pokemon while on the plane and waiting around at their house etc LOL. (Impatience > me).

oh yeah, add me when you play tonight. My FC is in sig. and KIK me yours later ;D
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:55 am

I'm getting it soon. Some friend of mine help me buy a Nintendo 3DS and Pokemon Y for $255...

(Now I need a part time job to earn it back XD)
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:37 pm

KuroStar wrote:
I'm getting it soon. Some friend of mine help me buy a Nintendo 3DS and Pokemon Y for $255...

(Now I need a part time job to earn it back XD)
That's like....the original price?

I got 3DS XL for $150 and Pokemon X for $40 on Friday. Considering it's Black Friday weekend you should easily find a similar price in Canada and US.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POKEMON X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON X and Y   POKEMON X and Y I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POKEMON X and Y
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next