Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

LF good guild members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myth2u

LF good guild members Empty
PostSubject: LF good guild members   LF good guild members I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Are you guild less? Want to aim for the victory six star? Well I'm LF you then! I was going solo, but decided grinding souls is a pain in the butt lol. So here's the deal, I have an extremely solid personal team, and a lot of event items and pots. So if you can make enough battles and be annoying enough with your defense we should come close to getting the sux star. If interested join guild 93143190. Thank you.Smile
Back to top Go down
Myth2u

PostSubject: Re: LF good guild members   LF good guild members I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Oh.. My team.

MLB Frene
MLB mimic
MLB aksana
MLB quid quam
Event five star (lvl 80+)

MLB Ami
MLB jill o LAN
MLB Charles
MLB gust
MLB folim

And a bunch of other six stars including more aksanas and Charles, phileas, storm, blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
Clingx

PostSubject: Re: LF good guild members   LF good guild members I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:18 pm

how active is you re guild atm?
Back to top Go down
Myth2u

PostSubject: Re: LF good guild members   LF good guild members I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:28 pm

You mean how active am I? Lol. I'll be there every fight. There's one other person so far in the guild besides me. They're good for 4/5 fights a day. It's a gamble for you, but based off low total GP, and the possibility of scoring higher if needed, 23 wins isn't hard. Not based off how it was last guild event. I'm 3-1 as of now, and oh because first guild I faced was a regular ranking guild. The other three have been 1-2 man guilds who I can easily beat.
Back to top Go down
Myth2u

PostSubject: Re: LF good guild members   LF good guild members I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:31 pm

If you have kik, kik me at myth22u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF good guild members   LF good guild members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LF good guild members
Page 1 of 1