Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi Everybody! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
karlie67

karlie67

Hi Everybody! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everybody! :)   Hi Everybody! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:09 am

HI Everyone,

I'm Karlie I'm 22, from England. I'm pretty new to this game, and quite enjoying it so far as I have just quit another game called Guardian Cross.

Do any of you play it? Is there any cross trading ? Smile

Nice to meet you all, hope to speak to you and get to know you all soon Smile
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody! :)   Hi Everybody! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:17 am

Welcome to the Forums

karlie67 wrote:
Do any of you play it? Is there any cross trading ? Smile

All trades will be in Fantasica Currency / cards / event items only so this is Not allowed.

please read the rules in the trading center about trading
Back to top Go down
karlie67

karlie67

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody! :)   Hi Everybody! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:24 am

Ah yeah I was just reading that, sorry Wink
Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody! :)   Hi Everybody! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:00 am

no problem Smile

enjoy it here
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody! :)   Hi Everybody! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:41 am

Hi karlie67! Welcome to the forum! :-)

I've gathered some of the important rules to read through. If you haven't done so, please take the time to read through the Forum Policies.

Our Fantasica Encyclopedia has plenty of useful information to help you get started out in the game. A must read!

The Trading Center comes with its own set of rules, which can be accessed in this Trading Center Rules. And as Elysian pointed out, cross trading between games is not allowed and if caught, memebers participating in such trades will be banned from the forum. If you're going to partake in the trading portion of the game, please do take the time to read the following:

Our Stance with Silicon Studio/Mobage

How Not to Get Scammed While Trading

The best way I say to fully enjoy the game is be equipped with the knowledge so you don't fall into the traps/pitfalls that so many people in the past have! :-)

With the formalities out of the way, welcome again to the forum.

And if you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the Admins (Crowex, clocksprocket - call her clocks not clock >_< lol ).

You can also contact any of the Moderators (beltane-flames, JackNaBox - he's the one responsible for our profile sigs and avatars. If you'd like one personalized, I suggest going to the General Chat : Profile Sig. thread of his and put in your request, and pnoytroi - me! Smile )

Have fun, enjoy the game, and good luck on making new allies! :-)
And nice to meet you of course haha
Back to top Go down
karlie67

karlie67

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody! :)   Hi Everybody! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:59 am

Thank you Pnoy, I appreciate the time it must have taken you to write all that Smile.
I love the encyclopaedia, it's helped me a lot since I joined.
I have read the trading centre rules, I have already even done some trades! Smile (this makes me childishly happy *facepalm*)

I will read the other two links ~ Thank you so much Smile

I for sure want a sig! Very Happy I <3 yours! ^_^

Thank you again for the welcome it's awesome <3
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody! :)   Hi Everybody! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:46 am

karlie67 wrote:
Thank you Pnoy, I appreciate the time it must have taken you to write all that Smile.

Copy & Paste
Back to top Go down
karlie67

karlie67

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody! :)   Hi Everybody! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:48 am

xD Oh well, thanks any way xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody! :)   Hi Everybody! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: