Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Trading Pet Peeves

Go down 
+11
Spidey11588
BkWiz
dnonamus
Danaerys83
Nucklez
Wheatmidge
sagemacleod
kelvgoh
clocksprocket
sharpyzu
solascension
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

Trading Pet Peeves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Pet Peeves   Trading Pet Peeves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:22 pm

sharpyzu wrote:
dnonamus wrote:
sharpyzu wrote:
It does, in cases where you can't or don't want to use 5 creatures.

You can't force your own opinions of value on other people and say that their value system is wrong.

A discussion is far from force and I've never said anyone's system is wrong, if so quote me. This thread is about personal pet peeves not identifying and forcefully removing value systems. I'd encourage you to reread. The word disagree implies a difference of OPINION. For your sake, I'll try to be more clear in the future.

One does not need to explicitly say the words in order to mean something; I felt that you were very... passionate about your dislike for people who "play to trade". Of course, I could be wrong, and since you explained that you're only trying to say your opinion, I'm sorry.

If you would like a discussion, I'll bite.

What exactly is "win" in this game? Beating a quest? Beating a training zone? Beating the boss in an event?

I don't believe there is a clear way to "win" the game. Everyone has different goals for the game and what they want to achieve; what they consider to be win. Collecting 6*s could be their idea of "win".

Aah discussion, my (insert word or phrase for opposite of pet peeve here). You make a good point, for some, "winning" may be amassing the most 6* cards, and again if that's their preference then cool beans. But people have accused me of trying to take advantage of newbies for offering 3, 4 or 5 5* for a 6* pull. Someone on this thread alluded to it as one of his pet peeves. I just do not feel like a person who has improved the strength of their deck exponentially in a trade has been taken advantage of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Pet Peeves   Trading Pet Peeves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:35 pm

I see where you're coming from now. In that case I totally agree with you; there's nothing wrong with offering five 5*s for a 6*; but of course, whether they would like to accept it or not is their own choice.

I think most of us here just really dislike the people who go like "I'll give you 200k luna and a 4* for your 6*" to unsuspecting beginners who happened to get lucky and pull a 6*.
Back to top Go down
MrUbiquity
☆☆
MrUbiquity

PostSubject: Re: Trading Pet Peeves   Trading Pet Peeves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 pm

sharpyzu wrote:
I ask people to make an offer because I don't know the price of items lol.

I see things being sold for vastly different prices, like for example an item A might be 1TE in one place but 30 TE in another.

So I ask for offers to see what's a realistic price for that item.

but I REALLY hate it when these people offer 10k luna for something that I know is at 
least say 10 TE. And it seems so many people in this game (and on this forum) do that! 

Do they really feel good by ripping people off? Are you really not ashamed of yourself for 
doing such things? Seriously. I mean merchanting is ok, but when you're trying to rip people off so much its basically scamming, that's just wrong.

^^ This ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Pet Peeves   Trading Pet Peeves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading Pet Peeves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2