Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.

Go down 
+33
MaluendadAzur
TormaDFK
abuqasar
Kneecola77
Tetsu
Vanirdr
GoTron88
outlawauron
AzakaZero
hungryhippo888
GnatB
xfalconhunterx
Samaxluis
kungfoolai
Xenvaia
fivezul
zerker53
TechBroManSir
deuxelite
seanlink
DivaDestiny
furiousjeff
mxrawks
sonyrsx
jheun
JordanCTT
ForLulzz
Caimsen
rotarywhiz
killerSpongeBob
Einhardt
nymphsrequiem
ggorrell77
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:35 am

Bathing Beauties Joke guild* is back

Requirements:  Ldr and primary defenders should look like they're going swimming.  (either look like a bathing suit, or aquatic in general. A.k.a. Swimsuit series, Hydria, Vector, Mermaids, Iris, and any others I may have overlooked)

Must be using one of said units as ldr when apply, but can then switch back to whatever for the tower.

*Don't expect to actually win anything worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
hungryhippo888

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Last edited by hungryhippo888 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nymphsrequiem

nymphsrequiem

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:27 pm

I made a cloaed guild or at least uaed the closed button but its acting like its open.Anyone else with this problem?
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Slack Attack has ONE open (regular) spot.

- You can attend 4 battles per day.
- You have a strong team with multiple 6*s.
- You are not required to spend real money. (or even p pots if you don't want to, but it's appreciated)
- You want to chat with us on KiK about tactics and stuff.

The rest of us pretty much all fit this description. We're going for 23 wins, nothing else, ranking is out of the question.

PM me here on forums if interested, I'm on euro time so going to bed now, will respond when I wake up.

Cheers!

Regular slots full! Thank you everyone who applied!

Need one more active rook!

Last edited by AzakaZero on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
outlawauron

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Rook looking for a guild. I have the Login bonus 6* and a few 5*s.

I have kik as well (same as username).

My 5*s:
Apsara
Marron
Theodora
Eleanor

Next 4*s:
Cookie
Vilhelm
Mermaid

Rest of what I have is too low to consider.
Back to top Go down
hungryhippo888

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Last edited by hungryhippo888 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoTron88

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:18 pm

LG guild that is chasing 6*! My mains are:

Ingrid
Dana
Morticia
Solar (slowly leveling him)
Maybe have Grace at a decent level midway

Hopefully I'll land an event unit as well.

Back to top Go down
Vanirdr

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Looking for a guild!
Haven't started too long ago, but not a rook unfortunately.
I've got three 6*:
Gluck lv 123
Baldomero lv 97
Grace lv 43
and plenty of 5*

I try to be as diligent as I can, last time I only missed one or two battles!
Back to top Go down
Tetsu

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:33 am

Looking for active guild members! 6 star is not a requirement! If 4 stars at least 2 max unit or five stars. Anyone can apply! Just search the guild with my ID ! Let's enjoy the game slowly even if you're low level it's okay. Just be an active and participate in at leadt 2-3/5 guild battle per day! That's all! Hope to have fun with everyone! I'll join most of the battle!
Back to top Go down
Kneecola77

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:00 am

Looking for a guild to Join...

Currently, my basic team is : 2x Mimic, 1 Frene, 1 7* Ethel, 1 Spica..
the other 60 dc would probably be some "filler" 6* (thinking of Aksa + Jill + Ami)

ID Number is on the left Wink
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:02 am

<<<<<ARROWS RECRUITMENT>>>>>

The Arrows are a chillout Guild that are recruiting 2 a fun and friendly rook to fill out our team. We will be doing the event with minimal resources as usual, so no spending is required. We'd prefer if you can make at least 3 or 5 of the battles per day however. This time we will be gunning the 6* win count reward.

If you're a new player and are looking for a fun first event, our guild may be the one for you!

KIK/LINE @ abuqasar or wall me to apply!. Ingame at the ID on the left

<<<<<ARROWS RECRUITMENT>>>>>
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:02 am

Lol anyone want to adopt my alt? Join date is oct 27 so I guess it's still a rook.

Can play with about 3-4/5 matches. I'll only focus on 1-2 man defending with it though since its units sucks. C'mon! It has a grace lulz

IGN:EinNein
ID: 102139843
Back to top Go down
TormaDFK

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:41 pm

Looking for a laid-back guild. I'd like to shoot for the 6/7*, but know that's really out of my reach and would be more than happy with the 5* victory count unit. Really though, I'm more in it for the goddess cards than event units.

Will only be semi-active because my work schedule is unpredictable, but I will be able to make the 4th battle for sure and part of the 1st, and more than likely most of the 2nd battle as well. Weekends, though, I can make all but the 1st battle. I have Kik, so I can send a message every day on which battles I can and can't participate in through that.

My team is mostly 5*s and 4*s, with Monica as my only 6*. I have Grace, but she isn't nearly high enough yet to use her, at least for the first half of the event.
Back to top Go down
MaluendadAzur

MaluendadAzur

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:17 pm

I am looking for a guild!
My lead is 95/120 Risvegli
My team otherwise is Soldado, Diane, Ixtab... I have several decent 4*s.. And I go have Grace- who is mid level at the moment. I left the game for a while (didn't have a phone then) and recently came back... but I am very active.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:38 pm

My guild has 1 slot open for an active rook. Msg me here or in game if interested.
Back to top Go down
hungryhippo888

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Last edited by hungryhippo888 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Still looking for 6 more regular members and 2 rooks for guild event, msg me in game of pm me here thanks.
Back to top Go down
WingmanStrats

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:25 am

Got a team full of 5*'s that are mostly all maxed. Have Evaldo, Spiel, Iris, Pale, Valckx, Bernhard, Amor, Curious, Apsara and Grace.
Back to top Go down
gam5206

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:51 am

We're still looking for members for casual guild! We currently have four 6*/7* members & needs more people including rooks! Contact 58854509
Back to top Go down
Myth2u

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:47 pm

LF active good guild members that want the victory six star. Please be willing to go to most battles, have a good team, and spend a minimum amount. Join guild 93143190
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.   Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 3. General Recruitment page.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2