Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )

Go down 
+2
toonreaper666
nevikelmo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nevikelmo

nevikelmo

How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  Empty
PostSubject: How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )    How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:06 pm

How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  L9KAPxE
Back to top Go down
toonreaper666
☆☆
toonreaper666

PostSubject: Re: How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )    How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:00 pm

nice, i learned a new trick today Smile
Back to top Go down
nevikelmo

nevikelmo

PostSubject: Re: How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )    How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:27 pm

toonreaper666 wrote:
nice, i learned a new trick today Smile
Glad to help c:
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )    How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:20 am

What do you do when the person won't show up in the search?
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )    How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Whoa, does that mean this person can't write on your page anymore or you don't see it? Anyway, great you shared it with us ^-^
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )    How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:30 pm

So that's how Moba Coins offer appear.

Thanks for the double info Wink
Back to top Go down
nevikelmo

nevikelmo

PostSubject: Re: How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )    How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:53 pm

ForLulzz wrote:
That i dont know :l some people with :::: and other symbols in the name dont come up and im not sure why :l maybe a matter that should be brought up to mobage?
Back to top Go down
nevikelmo

nevikelmo

PostSubject: Re: How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )    How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Vaati wrote:
So that's how Moba Coins offer appear.

Thanks for the double info Wink
No problem ^^ but be forwarned free offers only apply to android phones Smile
Back to top Go down
nevikelmo

nevikelmo

PostSubject: Re: How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )    How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:56 pm

shure wrote:
Whoa, does that mean this person can't write on your page anymore or you don't see it? Anyway, great you shared it with us ^-^
They can no longer post on your wall ^^ so if they constantly annoy you or spam/ harass, this is a great way to make it stop c:
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )    How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:44 am

nevikelmo wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
That i dont know :l some people with :::: and other symbols in the name dont come up and im not sure why :l maybe a matter that should be brought up to mobage?
well that sucks Sad

I think it also applies to people that doesn't have any symbol since I tried searching for my name and it didn't appear :/ my ally said it happened to him before and he mailed fanta team then fanta team told him to contact moba then moba told him to contact fanta team then fanta team told him to contact moba then moba told him to contact fanta team then..........
Back to top Go down
nevikelmo

nevikelmo

PostSubject: Re: How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )    How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:56 am

ForLulzz wrote:
nevikelmo wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
well that sucks Sad

I think it also applies to people that doesn't have any symbol since I tried searching for my name and it didn't appear :/ my ally said it happened to him before and he mailed fanta team then fanta team told him to contact moba then moba told him to contact fanta team then fanta team told him to contact moba then moba told him to contact fanta team then..........
You cant look up your own name >> unless you are on a alternate account. i mad a alt just so i could make the tut.
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )    How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:06 am

If their names don't appear on search it means their log in ID is different. When you press search, it actually searches for their log in ID and not their IGN.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )    How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:22 am

nevikelmo wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
nevikelmo wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
well that sucks Sad

You cant look up your own name >> unless you are on a alternate account. i mad a alt just so i could make the tut.
I did it on an alt though.

tzerherman wrote:
If their names don't appear on search it means their log in ID is different. When you press search, it actually searches for their log in ID and not their IGN.
You can pick a username for fanta that's different from your moba one? I can't remember if you can....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )    How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Block Troll's ( Tutorial )
Page 1 of 1